Thursday 24 April 2014

What Have I Learnt From My Audience Feedback?

I asked two people who are at a similar age to me and my target audience if i could film them while i asked them questions about my music video and what they thought of it. The questions included:

Do you understand the narrative of my music video?
Is the conflict scene easy to see?
Is the costumes used appropriate?
Did you enjoy the music video?
What would you change?
Does it work being black and white?
Is the narrative too cliche? 
How old are you?
Male or Female?

From the video I learnt that they understood the narrative in my music video and that the costumes which i picked for my actors was suitable and fit the genre really well. I asked them if they enjoyed the music video and they both said they did. I asked them what i could do to improve my video and they said that i need a few quick edits in my video to fit the beat as some cuts don't do that which i agree with. I was worried about my video being too cliche since it is based on a love story but from the feedback they said that the cliche works and they think that it needs to be a little bit like that for it to make sense.


Second feedback



I asked the same questions for this feedback too, instead i asked people of different gender and ages. I asked 10 people non were the same age. i scaled from 18-47years. I wanted to see what people thought. My feedback was similar to the 1st feedback but some of the older people thought the narrative was too cliche where as the younger people didn't. Some people didn't understand the narrative and suggested i made it more obvious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment